Think Pink 2020
Well the year long break was much needed for the team, we are now back fresher than ever. Couple of changes you may notice…
- Evening Performance/ Gala; Its gone! This may be sad for some but Its not become an essential part of the show any more and allows us to concentrate on making the day better than ever
- Date: Those hard core Pinkers will notice a date change. We have brought it forward a week! I chance to let youR hair down after champs and before schools start back.
- Championship: This year each championship will have, champion, reserve and 1st reserve, and those 3 placings will be eligible for the Supreme of Show
- Diamond Finals: They are back! Please support these, If they aren’t supported then we will have to cut them. We have dropped them down to 4 classes, but if well supported we can open them up. The Diamond final supreme will also place to 1st reserve together with prize money.
- Dog Show: Sadly the dog show is no more, We have a lorry dog class but after a nasty complaint last year about how late it was running and having to give a refund I have lost my love for it a little bit.
- Sponsorship: Running a show isn’t cheap, While doing Welshmoor Events we have found a much more cost effective methods of doing rosettes. I want to bring these over to Think Pink. Not only will it be better for the show, but better for you as sponsors in the long run. Therefore, Sponsorship names will NOT go on class rosettes. They will go on championships and supremes. All names will go in the schedule. If you wish to have your company name on a sash for the top six, this can be added for an extra £5. This means rosettes can be used for subsequent years.
- Classes: We have added some really fun ‘have a go’ classes. Pink isn’t your standard show , so we are able to have a play with things. I think you will like it!